YCP10 YAMAHA printer
High precision YAMAHA YCP10 solder printer
YAMAHA YCP10 solder printer is a high speed solder paste screen printing machine that have the capacity for ultra small chips 0201 - 03015 mm
The YCP10 solder paste Screen Printer unit feature what we call 3S head: Single Swing Squeegee, solder paste filling adjustment, remaining solder paste quantity detection, visual matching and stencil vacuum.
Choose a YAMAHA printer when you want a accurate & durable solder printer.
- Best in it's class - Cycle time: 8 sec
About YAMAHA YCP10 solder printer
YCP10 YAMAHA - high speed printing 8 sec/cycle
Wet print accuracy: ±25 μm ( 6σ )
Positioning repeatability accuracy: ±10 μm ( 6σ )
Stencils up to L 750 x W 750 mm
Printing head information:
- 3S head ( 3S = Swing Single Squeezee )
- Squeegee speed: 2 to 200 mm/sec
- Squeegee pressing force: 5 to 200 N +/- 2N ( feedback control )
- Squeegee printing attack angle: 45 to 65 degree ( variable control )
- Squeegee blade material: Metal or Urethane
- 2D print inspection camera
- PCB vacuum system
- UPS system
- Temperature control unit
- Solder Paste-roll volume measurement
- Software: YAMAHA Factory Tools
Machine size: L 1.130 mm x W 1.760 mm x H 1.370 mm
Machine weigh: 1.100 kg
YCP10 spec sheet
Download datasheet on YCP10
Screen Printer spec sheet to download or to print with more information on the YAMAHA YCP10 solder paste Screen Printer.
Download to see more.
VIDEO : YCP10
YCP 10 solder paste Screen Printer
See this Screen Printer video to really get an understanding on how the YCP10 Screen Printer machine works.
See the screen printer in action.
Price or more info?
We can help you
Solder printing machinery like the YAMAHA YCP10 is what we excel in.
Do you have any questions about solder paste screen Printer machines please contact us.